Internet and Mobile ‘Digital’ Media Sales Training
Your company should be selling digital advertising delivered through your web site, email, social media, webinar, digital edition. Here is the place to learn how.
Ambro.com has been training sales people in selling “new media” since VCRs were new media. We understand all forms of digital media and can explain it to your sales staff in easy language and with examples they can digest.
Digital Media Sales training will:
- Introduce your sales team to internet and mobile media advertising in terms they will understand, not the jargon you get from other trainers.
- Show your sales team how value is delivered in digital media so they have confidence in selling to their clients.
- Cover all key forms of internet-digitally delivered media including:
- Apps and Digital Editions
- Content marketing
- Digital display advertising such as banners and buttons
- Email advertising and sponsorships
- Integrated with the site
- Micro-sites and Landing pages
- Mobile advertising
- Native advertising
- Search engine advertising and marketing
- Social media
- Sponsorships of content
- Teach your sales team the common research and audience measurement forms that are used in digital sales.
- Your sales people will learn about:
- ComScore Media Metrix
- Google Analytics
- Google Keywords and Keyword tool
- Neilsen Net Ratings
- Email measurement
- Mobile measurement
- Digital edition measurement
- IAB ad units
- Premium ad units
- Native ad units and measurement
One-day Digital Media ‘boot-camp’ seminar
- Sends your sales people out to sell basic online media packages the day after.
- Seminars are customized to your market and your properties particular selling proposition.
Two-day Digital Media ‘advanced training’ seminar
- Gives you the most value for your training dollar.
- Prepares sales people to pitch very large, complex media packages to your biggest advertisers
- Sessions are customized to your market and your property
- Includes workshop time on specific problem accounts.
- Sales people leave with a specific sales plan on a big account.